CGI Inc - Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% below its 52-week high of $85.39, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 09, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 44.1% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CGI Inc - Class A||-0.7||6.2||40.0||-2.0||45.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -23.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -22.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CGI Inc - Class A||GIB||0||6.2||40.0||-2.0||45.1|
|Infosys Ltd - ADR||INFY||34.3||15.3||131.8||-2.2||139.1|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - Class A||CTSH||30.7||-1.4||50.4|
|Wipro Ltd. - ADR||WIT||0||19.2||117.2||-4.4||132.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?