Farfetch Ltd - Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.2% above its 52-week low of $26.61, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Jan 14, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 11.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Farfetch Ltd - Class A||-1.9||-20.3||-56.5||-64.6||-1.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-0.6||18.2||-1.4||24.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.4||-2.2||23.9||-1.6||29.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 687.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 112.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Farfetch Ltd - Class A||FTCH||0||-20.3||-56.5||-64.6||-1.8|
|Pinduoduo Inc - ADR||PDD||-60.9||-1.2||-65.0||-72.6||22.3|
|Ozon Holdings PLC - ADR||OZON||0||-7.1||-42.9||-60.7||4.2|
|Points International Ltd.||PCOM||0||-2.0||1.4||-20.1||14.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?