Shoals Technologies Group Inc - Class A Shares Close the Day 10.8% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.8% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 29, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $33.85 and as low as $28.17 this week.
- Shares closed 2e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 54.8% lower than the 10-day average and 53.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Shoals Technologies Group Inc - Class A||10.8||-1.8||-1.8||-30.7||8.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.3||8.9||56.3||-0.4||63.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.3||6.2||58.7||-0.6||64.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?