Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B de C.V. - ADR Shares Climb 1.7% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 1.7% higher than its previous 52-week high of $54.91, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Feb 03, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 32.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B de C.V. - ADR||1.9||10.5||28.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||-1.9||18.0||-4.3||17.4|
|S&P 500 Index||1.0||-3.7||21.5||-5.1||24.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 4489.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 71.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte S.A.B de C.V. - ADR||OMAB||0||10.5||28.5|
|Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico SAB de CV - ADR||PAC||0||1.3||39.5||-3.8||48.1|
|Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste S.A. - ADR||ASR||0||-0.4||26.9||-4.4||30.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?