TELUS International (Cda) Inc (Sub Voting) Shares Fall 0.8% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 0.8% lower than its previous 52-week low of $15.68, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 25, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
TELUS International (Cda) Inc (Sub Voting) (TIXT) shares closed 0.8% lower than its previous 52 week low, giving the company a market cap of $1B. The stock is currently down 19.1% year-to-date, down 33.1% over the past 12 months, and down 47.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
- Trading volume this week was 69.0% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TELUS International (Cda) Inc (Sub Voting)||-2.8||-19.1||-33.1||-49.3||1.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||0.0||5.1||-4.6||16.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.9||7.9||6.1||-2.7||20.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?