Independence Realty Trust Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% below its 52-week high of $15.32, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 9.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Independence Realty Trust Inc.||2.1||10.1||104.1||-3.1||123.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||6.4||77.6||-1.8||62.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.8||4.5||77.5||-1.2||66.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 26.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 129.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Independence Realty Trust Inc.||IRT||0||10.1||104.1||-3.1||123.0|
|Medical Properties Trust Inc.||MPW||28.8||-0.8||73.2||-5.0||58.6|
|Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc.||SHO||-6.3||8.0||57.0||-10.3||84.4|
|Saul Centers Inc.||BFS||31.3||24.9||51.0||-7.5||76.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?