Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.7% below its 52-week high of $61.06, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 05, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 25.5% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.||-0.2||5.0||40.5||-1.2||41.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.1||10.1||62.3||-0.7||50.4|
|S&P 500 Index||1.4||9.0||66.4||-0.8||54.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -11.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 74.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.||PEG||0||5.0||40.5||-1.2||41.2|
|Duke Energy Corp.||DUK||58.7||7.0||33.2||-1.2||28.8|
|Xcel Energy, Inc.||XEL||24.9||2.9||20.9|
|Consolidated Edison, Inc.||ED||23.4||4.2||-0.4||-14.1||14.4|
|NRG Energy Inc.||NRG||18.0||0.7||48.3||-14.3||43.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?