Champions Oncology Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.5% below its 52-week high of $13.78, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 15, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 5.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Champions Oncology Inc.||15.3||27.1||139.3||-13.9||181.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||7.6||44.4||0.2||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||5.4||49.0||-0.3||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 31.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -57.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Champions Oncology Inc.||CSBR||0||27.1||139.3||-13.9||181.0|
|Charles River Laboratories International Inc.||CRL||39.9||16.9||126.5||-5.9||199.1|
|NanoString Technologies Inc.||NSTG||0||1.0||128.4||-26.4||359.1|
|Celldex Therapeutics Inc.||CLDX||-20.5||42.6||1236.4||-15.6||1598.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?