Atea Pharmaceuticals Inc Shares Close the Day 11.6% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.6% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $79.49 and as low as $59.42 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 16.8% higher than the 10-day average and 14.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Atea Pharmaceuticals Inc||-11.6||43.5||97.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||7.1||56.9||-2.9||58.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||4.0||61.9||-2.7||60.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?