Goal Acquisitions Corp Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.1% below its 52-week high of $9.75, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 29, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 91.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Goal Acquisitions Corp||0.4||0.0||0.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.3||8.9||56.3||-0.4||63.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.3||6.2||58.7||-0.6||64.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?