Citizens Community Bancorp Inc. Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.9% below its 52-week high of $12.50, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 15, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 93.3% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Citizens Community Bancorp Inc.||2.1||16.2||40.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.5||8.2||45.2||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||6.0||49.9||-0.6||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -41.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -30.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Citizens Community Bancorp Inc.||CZWI||0||16.2||40.3|
|Webster Financial Corporation||WBS||26.0||45.5||114.2||-3.4||251.5|
|Flagstar Bancorp Inc.||FBC||4.9||22.8||81.3||-3.9||197.7|
|Malvern Bancorp Inc.||MLVF||0||24.6||24.3|
|HMN Financial Inc.||HMNF||0||17.8||10.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?