Tortoise Power and Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% below its 52-week high of $12.30, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 05, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 11.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Tortoise Power and Energy Infrastructure Fund, Inc.||-0.2||11.1||86.9||-1.4||86.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.1||8.9||60.5||0.4||56.1|
|S&P 500 Index||1.4||7.5||64.0||0.7||65.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?