Malvern Bancorp Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.7% below its 52-week high of $19.38, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 39.0% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Malvern Bancorp Inc.||0.1||23.0||24.6||-2.0||88.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||73.3||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 74.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -20.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Malvern Bancorp Inc.||MLVF||0||23.0||24.6||-2.0||88.9|
|Northwest Bancshares Inc.||NWBI||25.3||18.7||49.3||-4.5||82.6|
|ESSA Bancorp Inc.||ESSA||11.9||11.6||28.9||-8.8||76.6|
|Prudential Bancorp Inc.||PBIP||0||10.4||26.6||-11.3||54.1|
|WVS Financial Corp.||WVFC||0||12.0||18.4||0||24.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?