Rubius Therapeutics Inc. Shares Close the Day 22.5% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 22.5% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $32.97 and as low as $23.22 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 5e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 47.6% higher than the 10-day average and 17.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rubius Therapeutics Inc.||-22.5||224.4||475.2||-21.1||697.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 395.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 335.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Rubius Therapeutics Inc.||RUBY||0||224.4||475.2||-21.1||697.7|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-18.0||247.7||-24.7||324.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?