Motive Capital Corp - Class A Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.1% above its 52-week low of $9.61, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Sep 09, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 81.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Motive Capital Corp - Class A||-0.1||-5.6||-5.6||-10.5||1.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||15.9||29.6||-1.5||36.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.4||21.4||37.3||-0.7||42.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -123.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -112.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Motive Capital Corp - Class A||MOTV||0||-5.6||-5.6||-10.5||1.2|
|Oxford Lane Capital Corp||OXLC||0||44.1||88.6||-5.5||97.0|
|Oxford Square Capital Corp||OXSQ||2.4||52.8||94.6||-13.0||113.0|
|OTR Acquisition Corp - Class A||OTRA||0||-2.9||-0.2||-4.0||3.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?