Integrated Media Technology Limited Shares Close the Week 59.2% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 59.2% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $9.59 and as low as $4.38 this week.
- Shares closed 4e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 27.8% higher than the 10-day average and 310.0% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Integrated Media Technology Limited||13.2||89.0||174.0||-48.6||163.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||73.3||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -2419.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -52.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Integrated Media Technology Limited||IMTE||0||89.0||174.0||-48.6||163.1|
|Nano Dimension Ltd Sponsored ADR||NNDM||0||12.1||1266.9||-44.4||1849.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?