Stem Inc - Class A Shares Near 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.2% above its 52-week low of $14.72, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jan 14, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
Stem Inc - Class A (STEM) shares closed today at 1.2% above its 52 week low of $14.72, giving the company a market cap of $2B. The stock is currently down 20.6% year-to-date, down 55.3% over the past 12 months, and up 55.4% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
- Trading volume this week was 41.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.2.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Stem Inc - Class A||-1.1||-20.6||-55.3||-70.8||2.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.5||-0.6||18.2||-1.4||24.0|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.4||-2.2||23.9||-1.6||29.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 55.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -257.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Stem Inc - Class A||STEM||0||-20.6||-55.3||-70.8||2.0|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.||TMO||27.6||-9.9||20.0||-11.1||38.2|