Netstreit Corp Shares Climb 3.9% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 3.9% higher than its previous 52-week high of $19.40, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 06, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 16.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||10.1||45.9||-0.6||49.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||9.6||51.5||-0.2||52.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -105.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -62.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||OHI||56.2||8.3||31.0||-0.2||74.2|
|Office Properties Income Trust||OPI||201.3||25.1||9.5|
|One Liberty Properties, Inc.||OLP||18.8||20.3||74.7||-3.2||95.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?