International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. Shares Close the Week 22.1% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 22.1% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.40 and as low as $0.95 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 198.5% higher than the 10-day average and 191.0% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 7.5% lower than its 5-day moving average, 11.8% lower than its 20-day moving average, and 18.6% lower than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Materials industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.||1.9||-21.0||160.0||-52.4||201.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 188.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 891.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.||THM||0||-21.0||160.0||-52.4||201.3|
|Agnico Eagle Mines Limited||AEM-CT||28.2||-16.9||29.6|
|Agnico Eagle Mines Limited||AEM||22.5||-16.0||45.1||-33.4||55.2|
|AngloGold Ashanti Limited Sponsored ADR||AU||0||-5.0||7.4||-47.2||27.1|
|Novagold Resources Inc||NG||0||-6.4||6.0||-30.7||22.4|
|Seabridge Gold Inc||SA||0||-21.3||57.1||-28.9||80.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?