Twelve Seas Investment Co II - Class A Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.7% above its 52-week low of $9.61, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Dec 31, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 60.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Twelve Seas Investment Co II - Class A||-0.5||-0.2||-0.2||-3.1||0.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||21.3||22.3||0.0||24.5|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.3||29.4||30.3||-0.2||32.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -125.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -117.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Twelve Seas Investment Co II - Class A||TWLV||0||-0.2||-0.2||-3.1||0.7|
|Orchid Island Capital Inc||ORC||-10.5||3.3||3.8||-17.4||11.3|
|OTR Acquisition Corp - Class A||OTRA||0||-1.7||-0.7||-3.8||3.6|
|OceanTech Acquisitions I Corp - Class A||OTEC||0||1.5||1.5||-0.9||3.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?