Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.4% below its 52-week high of $61.52, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 26.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.||-0.2||6.1||23.8||-0.2||43.8|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.2||10.1||45.9||-0.6||49.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||9.6||51.5||-0.2||52.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -2.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 136.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.||PEG||0||6.1||23.8||-0.2||43.8|
|Duke Energy Corp.||DUK||59.1||7.7||19.2||-0.2||30.4|
|Xcel Energy, Inc.||XEL||24.7||2.3||10.8|
|Consolidated Edison, Inc.||ED||23.4||3.9||-7.6||-14.1||14.4|
|NRG Energy Inc.||NRG||18.4||2.9||34.9||-13.2||38.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?