Entera Bio Ltd. Shares Close the Day 11.5% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.5% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $5.55 and as low as $3.62 this week.
- Shares closed 6e+1% below its 52-week high and 3e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 66.7% lower than the 10-day average and 95.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Entera Bio Ltd.||-11.5||285.2||102.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.0||6.4||59.9||-2.1||60.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.5||77.5||-1.5||65.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 425.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -22.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Entera Bio Ltd.||ENTX||0||285.2||102.9|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-10.3||285.3||-23.3||332.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?