Dolphin Entertainment Inc Shares Close the Day 11.8% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.8% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $5.71 and as low as $4.50 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 73.2% higher than the 10-day average and 37.1% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 9.1% higher than its 5-day moving average, 17.7% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 39.2% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dolphin Entertainment Inc||11.8||49.7||175.0||-59.8||156.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-1.0||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?