Pimco High Income Fund Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.3% below its 52-week high of $6.90, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Apr 05, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 13.0% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Pimco High Income Fund||0.0||16.4||57.9||0.0||59.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||9.8||50.5||-0.4||50.5|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||9.0||55.8||-0.3||55.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?