Central Garden & Pet Company Class A Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.2% below its 52-week high of $50.71, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 4.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock closed at 5.3% higher than its 5-day moving average, 9.3% higher than its 20-day moving average, and 26.2% higher than its 90-day moving average.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Consumer Stables industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Central Garden & Pet Company Class A||5.0||39.3||106.9||-4.6||102.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||49.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||54.0||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 450.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 74.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Central Garden & Pet Company Class A||CENTA||0||39.3||106.9||-4.6||102.1|
|Home Depot Inc.||HD||25.4||15.1||59.2||-2.2||74.8|
|Scotts Miracle-Gro Company Class A||SMG||27.8||21.6||134.3||-4.8||142.9|
|Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.||SPB||17.4||7.1||125.4||-5.0||166.6|
|PetMed Express Inc.||PETS||22.0||5.0||22.8||-42.6||26.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?