Wunong Net Technology Co Ltd Shares Close the Day 10.1% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.1% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Apr 05, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $11.85 and as low as $9.03 this week.
- Shares closed 9e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 183.1% higher than the 10-day average and 23.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Wunong Net Technology Co Ltd||-10.1||-69.1||-3.7||-93.1||52.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||10.1||62.3||-0.4||50.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||9.0||66.4||-0.3||55.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?