Sundial Growers Inc. Shares Close the Week 24.2% Lower - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 24.2% lower than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $1.29 and as low as $1.06 this week.
- Shares closed 7e+1% below its 52-week high and 7e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 17.3% lower than the 10-day average and 26.6% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.8.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Materials industry sector this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sundial Growers Inc.||-0.9||138.6||8.7||-70.7||740.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.3||8.6||55.8||-0.9||62.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||6.3||58.8||-0.6||64.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?