Kenon Holdings Ltd Shares Approach 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.4% below its 52-week high of $32.07, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 31.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Utilities industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Kenon Holdings Ltd||-0.7||5.0||124.1||-0.6||133.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 1344.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 285.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Kenon Holdings Ltd||KEN||0||5.0||124.1||-0.6||133.3|
|NextEra Energy Inc||NEE||52.3||1.6||29.7||-10.7||42.9|
|Consolidated Edison, Inc.||ED||23.4||4.0||-11.9||-14.1||14.4|
|Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P - Unit||BIP||0||11.9||38.5||-0.1||54.1|
|Green Dot Corp. - Class A||GDOT||109.6||-16.1||72.3||-29.2||86.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?