Schmitt Industries Inc Shares Close the Day 11.1% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.1% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Apr 07, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $7.45 and as low as $6.25 this week.
- Shares closed 4% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 57.0% lower than the 10-day average and 15.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Schmitt Industries Inc||11.1||34.6||166.1||-14.1||143.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.8||11.0||45.3||-0.7||49.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.7||10.4||50.3||-0.8||52.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 120.4%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 133.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Schmitt Industries Inc||SMIT||0||34.6||166.1||-14.1||143.3|
|General Electric Co.||GE||22.9||26.0||91.4||-6.3||147.7|
|Emerson Electric Co.||EMR||26.5||15.1||82.9||-2.0||103.3|
|Stanley Black & Decker Inc||SWK||26.8||13.5||72.1||-1.9||109.1|
|Flir Systems, Inc.||FLIR||35.6||32.1||70.0||-0.7||78.5|
|Hurco Companies, Inc.||HURC||-49.6||17.4||24.6||-10.0||46.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?