First Eagle Senior Loan Fund Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.7% below its 52-week high of $14.45, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 05, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 30.8% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|First Eagle Senior Loan Fund||-0.2||4.5||31.0||-0.6||28.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||10.1||62.3||-0.4||50.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||9.0||66.4||-0.3||55.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?