Arcus Biosciences Inc Shares Close the Day 12.2% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 12.2% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jun 13, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $24.08 and as low as $21.55 this week.
- Shares closed 59.7% below its 52-week high and 18.1% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 26.2% higher than the 10-day average and 0.0% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Arcus Biosciences Inc||-12.2||-44.4||-9.5||-55.9||29.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-2.8||-12.8||-7.3||-13.2||3.9|
|S&P 500 Index||-3.8||-17.7||-6.9||-17.5||3.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 48.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -72.1%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Arcus Biosciences Inc||RCUS||0||-44.4||-9.5||-55.9||29.2|
|Ovid Therapeutics Inc||OVID||0||-41.1||-57.9|
|Oyster Point Pharma Inc||OYST||0||-78.0||-78.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?