Recon Technology Ltd. Shares Close the Day 13.7% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.7% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 26, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $7.40 and as low as $3.77 this week.
- Shares closed 2% below its 52-week high and 9e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 29.8% lower than the 10-day average and 63.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Industrials industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Recon Technology Ltd.||13.7||391.2||438.8||-13.8||750.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 2555.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 499.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Recon Technology Ltd.||RCON||0||391.2||438.8||-13.8||750.7|
|National Oilwell Varco Inc.||NOV||-2.1||2.2||39.5||-21.0||79.6|
|Insight Enterprises Inc.||NSIT||19.7||27.0||143.8||-6.1||145.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?