AstroNova Inc. Shares Close the Day 13.8% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 13.8% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $15.45 and as low as $12.00 this week.
- Shares closed 8% below its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 289.6% higher than the 10-day average and 676.9% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Information Technology industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||7.1||56.9||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||4.6||60.4||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 50.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -34.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Zebra Technologies Corporation Class A||ZBRA||48.9||20.0||147.7||-10.4||171.3|
|Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation||IART||41.7||1.9||70.5||-7.2||69.5|
|National Instruments Corporation||NATI||38.7||-3.2||48.4||-9.6||48.9|
|Mercury Systems Inc.||MRCY||47.4||-24.0||-3.2||-30.5||11.7|
|3D Systems Corporation||DDD||-22.4||157.2||288.9||-58.2||413.0|
|USA Technologies, Inc.||USAT||0||7.9||159.4||-9.9||48.5|
|TransAct Technologies Incorporated||TACT||-18.3||62.0||190.4||-6.3||307.0|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?