Protective Insurance Corp. - Class A Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.1% below its 52-week high of $23.30, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
May 28, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 54.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Protective Insurance Corp. - Class A||0.0||54.4||29.6||-0.1||66.2|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.3||13.5||37.4||-1.1||41.8|
|S&P 500 Index||0.2||12.5||40.4||-0.4||44.2|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 121.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 3.0%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Protective Insurance Corp. - Class A||PTVCA||0||54.4||29.6||-0.1||66.2|
|Positive Physicians Holdings Inc.||PPHI||0||60.0||49.8||-33.2||69.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?