Entera Bio Ltd. Shares Close the Day 17.2% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 17.2% lower than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 18, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $10.16 and as low as $4.70 this week.
- Shares closed 5e+1% below its 52-week high and 4e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 97.1% lower than the 10-day average and 91.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Entera Bio Ltd.||-17.2||442.6||187.3||-48.3||425.0|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.4||58.2||-0.2||84.6|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||6.3||60.1||-0.9||83.0|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 644.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 35.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Entera Bio Ltd.||ENTX||0||442.6||187.3||-48.3||425.0|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-2.2||305.0||-17.3||391.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?