Arcus Biosciences Inc. Shares Close the Day 11.7% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 11.7% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 29, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $37.65 and as low as $30.36 this week.
- Shares closed 3e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 3.6% lower than the 10-day average and 15.4% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Arcus Biosciences Inc.||-11.7||26.0||158.2||-23.5||168.4|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||1.4||8.6||55.8||-1.4||61.3|
|S&P 500 Index||1.6||6.3||58.8||-1.5||62.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -42.6%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 45.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Arcus Biosciences Inc.||RCUS||0||26.0||158.2||-23.5||168.4|
|Ocular Therapeutix Inc||OCUL||0||-18.0||244.9|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?