Independence Realty Trust Inc. Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.1% below its 52-week high of $15.51, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 50.0% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Independence Realty Trust Inc.||2.1||15.4||95.2||0.8||134.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||7.1||56.9||-2.9||58.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||4.6||60.4||-2.7||60.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 79.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 218.4%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Independence Realty Trust Inc.||IRT||0||15.4||95.2||0.8||134.7|
|Medical Properties Trust Inc.||MPW||28.7||-1.2||40.9||-5.1||58.4|
|Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc.||SHO||-6.4||8.8||40.6||-9.0||87.1|
|Saul Centers Inc.||BFS||31.8||26.8||38.1||-6.5||78.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?