ONE Group Hospitality Inc. Shares Close the Week 42.6% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 42.6% higher than last week, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Mar 19, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $8.99 and as low as $6.05 this week.
- Shares closed 5% below its 52-week high and 1e+3% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 78.6% higher than the 10-day average and 191.4% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Communication Services industry sector this week, beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ONE Group Hospitality Inc.||1.5||131.6||597.7||-8.1||1031.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.8||7.1||65.7||-1.2||83.8|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.2||4.5||73.0||-1.7||81.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 324.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 70.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ONE Group Hospitality Inc.||STKS||0||131.6||597.7||-8.1||1031.5|
|Darden Restaurants Inc.||DRI||-157.6||17.7||260.6||-5.2||279.6|
|Bloomin' Brands Inc.||BLMN||-15.3||46.1||487.4||-5.1||495.3|
|Ruth's Hospitality Group Inc.||RUTH||-34.3||40.0||503.9||-9.7||522.3|
|Ark Restaurants Corp.||ARKR||0||20.2||149.5||-5.8||190.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?