Willis Lease Finance Corporation Shares Close the Day 24.7% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 24.7% higher than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 16, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $47.78 and as low as $34.06 this week.
- Shares closed 8% above its 52-week high and 2e+2% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 21.8% lower than the 10-day average and 26.5% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.1.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Willis Lease Finance Corporation||24.7||16.1||60.5||-4.2||177.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.6||7.8||65.8||-0.3||84.0|
|S&P 500 Index||0.3||5.9||68.1||-0.8||83.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -43.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -68.8%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Willis Lease Finance Corporation||WLFC||0||16.1||60.5||-4.2||177.9|
|General Electric Company||GE||22.8||26.1||93.2||-8.2||142.8|
|AerCap Holdings NV||AER||-26.8||34.6||251.4||-3.4||393.1|
|Air Lease Corporation Class A||AL||11.5||14.3||232.8||-4.4||439.9|
|Fly Leasing Limited Sponsored ADR||FLY||-6.4||42.9||112.7||-13.8||219.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?