CRH Medical Corporation Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.5% below its 52-week high of $3.99, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 23, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 57.7% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CRH Medical Corporation||-0.3||68.7||257.3||-1.0||240.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.0||6.4||59.9||-2.1||60.1|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.5||4.5||77.5||-1.5||65.7|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 455.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 881.3%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|CRH Medical Corporation||CRHM||0||68.7||257.3||-1.0||240.5|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?