Evofem Biosciences Inc. Shares Close the Day 26.6% Lower - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 26.6% lower than yesterday, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Mar 25, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $2.79 and as low as $1.70 this week.
- Shares closed 8e+1% below its 52-week high and 1e+1% below its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 47.2% higher than the 10-day average and 34.8% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.7.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price lags the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price lags the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Evofem Biosciences Inc.||-26.6||-3.3||-46.1|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||6.4||59.9||-2.9||58.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||4.0||61.9||-2.7||60.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -72.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 1454.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Evofem Biosciences Inc.||EVFM||0||-3.3||-46.1|
|Odonate Therapeutics Inc.||ODT||0||-83.8||-87.2|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?