Deep Lake Capital Acquisition Corp - Class A Shares Approach 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.6% above its 52-week low of $9.53, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Jun 10, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 82.3% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Deep Lake Capital Acquisition Corp - Class A||-0.2||-0.6||-0.6||-4.3||1.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.1||13.5||28.6||-1.1||41.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.5||13.1||33.5||-0.1||44.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by -111.9%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -102.9%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Deep Lake Capital Acquisition Corp - Class A||DLCA||0||-0.6||-0.6||-4.3||1.6|
|Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp - Class A||MRAC||0||-8.4||-8.4||-24.6||1.9|
|NightDragon Acquisition Corp - Units (1 Ord Share Class A & 1/5 War)||NDACU||0||-0.6||-0.6||-5.9||1.6|
|Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp - Class A||NEBC||0||-9.0||-9.0||-23.4||2.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?