Empire State Realty OP LP Series 60 Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 0.3% below its 52-week high of $11.90, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Mar 18, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 178.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Empire State Realty OP LP Series 60||2.4||24.5||35.3||-6.6||111.6|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.4||8.0||68.6||-1.4||83.4|
|S&P 500 Index||-1.5||4.7||66.2||-2.1||80.9|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 98.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -58.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Empire State Realty OP LP Series 60||OGCP||0||24.5||35.3||-6.6||111.6|
|Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.||OHI||54.0||4.2||172.2||-5.6||101.1|
|Office Properties Income Trust||OPI||206.8||28.5||51.7|
|One Liberty Properties Inc.||OLP||18.5||16.5||114.0||-3.9||132.6|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?