Merus N.V Shares Close the Day 10.3% Higher - Daily Wrap
The company saw its shares close the day 10.3% higher than yesterday, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average.
Oct 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $31.57 and as low as $19.80 this week.
- Shares closed 0.9% below its 52-week high and 176.9% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 49.8% lower than the 10-day average and 81.8% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price beats the performance of its peers in the Health Care industry sector today, beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.7||15.1||23.7||-2.1||35.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.7||18.3||28.0||-3.4||37.4|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -288.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -588.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|ORIC Pharmaceuticals Inc||ORIC||0||-54.3||-39.3||-62.0||30.1|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?