Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd - ADR Shares Fall 1.2% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 1.2% lower than its previous 52-week low of $3.27, with trading volume higher than its 30 day average
Sep 08, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 68.2% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd - ADR||-1.2||-28.9||-44.1||-49.9||-0.3|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||16.1||26.9||-1.4||36.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.1||21.5||33.7||-0.7||42.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 82.5%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 51.6%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Harmony Gold Mining Co Ltd - ADR||HMY||0||-28.9||-44.1||-49.9||-0.3|
|Barrick Gold Corp.||GOLD||14.0||-11.5||-30.6||-34.9||7.4|
|Gold Fields Ltd - ADR - Level II||GFI||11.0||-1.5||-26.8||-38.8||12.5|
|AngloGold Ashanti Ltd - ADR||AU||0||-26.9||-43.1||-46.2||5.7|
|DRDGold Ltd. - ADR||DRD||0||-18.2||-30.1||-32.0||8.3|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?