Sunlands Technology Group - ADR Shares Close the Week 25.3% Higher - Weekly Wrap
The company saw its shares close the week 25.3% higher than last week, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average.
Jan 10, 2022 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Shares traded as high as $6.39 and as low as $4.70 this week.
- Shares closed 83.2% below its 52-week high and 111.6% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 59.9% higher than the 10-day average and 26.3% lower than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.6.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sunlands Technology Group - ADR||4.7||25.3||-54.5||-83.6||106.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.0||-0.3||18.5||-2.0||23.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.4||-1.9||23.9||-2.5||28.8|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 2171.0%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 2552.2%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Sunlands Technology Group - ADR||STG||0||25.3||-54.5||-83.6||106.5|
|Grand Canyon Education Inc||LOPE||13.3||1.7||-4.5||-23.9||26.1|
|Perdoceo Education Corporation||PRDO||7.5||2.7||-3.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?