Central Puerto - ADR Shares Climb 0.0% Past Previous 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares rose 0.0% lower than its previous 52-week high of $3.58, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Oct 12, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 63.2% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.9.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Central Puerto - ADR||11.2||32.6||62.0||0.6||89.5|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.7||15.1||23.7||-2.1||35.2|
|S&P 500 Index||-0.7||18.3||28.0||-3.4||37.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?