Virtuoso Acquisition Corp - Class A Shares Fall 0.7% Below Previous 52-Week Low - Market Mover
The shares fell 0.7% lower than its previous 52-week low of $9.67, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Mar 24, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 460.1% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Virtuoso Acquisition Corp - Class A||-0.9||-0.7||-0.7||-4.0||-0.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||0.7||6.4||59.9||-2.9||58.9|
|S&P 500 Index||0.6||4.0||61.9||-2.7||60.8|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?