TIM SA - ADR Shares Near 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.0% below its 52-week high of $14.48, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
May 25, 2023 by Kwhen Finance Editors
TIM SA - ADR (TIMB) shares closed today at 1.0% below its 52 week high of $14.48, giving the company a market cap of $6B. The stock is currently up 26.8% year-to-date, up 6.4% over the past 12 months, and up 21.6% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
- Trading volume this week was 22.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TIM SA - ADR||-0.3||26.8||6.4||-1.3||43.9|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.1||0.0||5.1||-4.6||16.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.9||7.9||6.1||-2.7||20.1|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 63.7%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -78.5%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|TIM SA - ADR||TIMB||0||26.8||6.4||-1.3||43.9|
|SK Telecom Co Ltd - ADR||SKM||0||3.3||-10.8||-14.0||17.0|
|Spok Holdings Inc||SPOK||7.8||65.8||107.7|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?