Donegal Group Inc. - Class B Shares Close in on 52-Week High - Market Mover
The shares closed 1.7% below its 52-week high of $14.47, with trading volume lower than its 30 day average
Apr 06, 2021 by Kwhen Finance Editors
- Trading volume this week was 6.6% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
|Name||DoD %Δ||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Donegal Group Inc. - Class B||-1.1||23.1||16.4||-3.4||34.7|
|Dow Jones Industrial Average||-0.2||9.8||50.5||-0.6||50.2|
|S&P 500 Index||0.1||9.0||55.8||-0.3||55.5|
Peer Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 141.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -25.7%
|Name||MKT CAP (USD)||P/E||YTD %Δ||1 Yr %Δ||52-Week H %||52-Week L %|
|Donegal Group Inc. - Class B||DGICB||0||23.1||16.4||-3.4||34.7|
|Travelers Companies Inc.||TRV||14.2||8.7||57.3||-5.8||83.1|
|Cincinnati Financial Corp.||CINF||13.9||21.2||35.9||-2.7||137.3|
|W.R. Berkley Corp.||WRB||26.0||17.5||46.1||0.9||75.1|
|Erie Indemnity Co. - Class A||ERIE||35.0||-8.7||36.3||-14.6||49.9|
|United Fire Group Inc||UFCS||-7.7||37.6||16.7||-3.8||88.0|
|State Auto Financial Corp.||STFC||64.9||9.4||-21.3||-26.9||65.3|
|FedNat Holding Co||FNHC||0||-19.6||-57.6||-64.1||8.4|
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2021 Kwhen Inc.
Was this content valuable for you?